Accomplishments and accoLADES
Heather works to educate a variety of audiences throughout the country on the technological advancement of art conservation. She has lectured at venues such as The J. Paul Getty Museum, the Art Institute of Chicago, Art Basel Miami, the Risk Insurance Management Society (RIMS), and the Detroit Institute of Arts.
- 1998 Richard H. Driehaus Landmark Preservation Council of Illinois President’s Award for Mural Conservation at the Chicago Public Schools.
- 2000 CINE Golden Eagle National Award for Arts and Education for “The Mural Preservation Project” documentary.
- 2002 Mayor Richard M. Daley recognition award for the Chicago Public Schools mural preservation project and authorship of Art for the People, published by Chronicle Books.
- 2004 Small Business Person of the Year award from the State of Illinois.
- 2013 Family Wealth Alliance award for Outstanding Client Service.